Very Happy

robbyhill's review of Titan Pro TP Beaver Heavy Duty Petrol Shredder Mulcher Chipper

Titan Pro TP Beaver Heavy Duty Petrol Shredder Mulcher Chipper

“Very Happy”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by robbyhill (2 reviews written)

Bought the Titan Beaver simply because it came with the guarantee that it can chip and mulch in large quantities efficiently. A quality which I struggled to find in any of the other chipper in this price range.

I have what would be deemed as a very large garden, and its mainly down to myself to do the upkeep, with occasional help. We have a large amount of land and often needs clearing out, so this was ideal. It could easily handle everything I threw at it, within reason. Branches a good 3 inches thick were dealt with nicely. Plus the mulch comes in very handy now as expected.

The chipper also came with a spare blade which I was grateful for. Overall very happy with my purchase and would gladly lend out or recommend to other friends with similar work loads.

Rob, Cardiff.