Beware - Delivery DUMPED at roadside !

• Range of Products

Guest's review of Dandy's Garden Centre - www.dandystopsoil.co.uk

Dandy's Garden Centre - www.dandystopsoil.co.uk

“Beware - Delivery DUMPED at roadside !”

Written on: 08/02/2014

Ordered a bulk bag of soil. Left clear instructions for the driver to leave the bag on my drive with a contact phone number in case of any problems. Found a massive bag left at the roadside one hundred feet from my gate. It will take me weeks to shift and during this time will present a risk to pedestrians and road users. Emailed the company on their transport and sales addresses but received no reply. A phone call to the company was met with a similar non- response. I would not recommend this company and would certainly not use them again.

• Dandys VegeGrowTopsoil Bulk Bag

Product Purchased

• Range of Products

Amandaatdandys's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2014

Hello and thank you for your feedback,

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the delivery and that it was not made to where you wanted it to be.

As per our delivery information and Terms and Conditions we use a palletised courier to perform our deliveries and due to the manner of offload we can only guarantee delivery to the roadside on a flat hard-standing surface such as tarmac or concrete; it some cases this means that the goods will be left quite far from your property, if for instance you have a long graveled or sloping driveway. The driver would only ever leave the goods in a roadside location if there was not an alternative.

Please can you re-send your email to us as of course it should have been dealt with; it may be that we have not received this email.

Kind regards