Slow to deliver & expensive, refused to refund dead plants

• Range of Products

fotherd's review of Burncoose Nurseries Online - www.burncoose.co.uk

Burncoose Nurseries Online - www.burncoose.co.uk

“Slow to deliver and expensive, refused to refund dead...”

Written on: 22/04/2012 by fotherd (3 reviews written)

This company used to be good and I used them in the past, despite the fact they were expensive (and expensive postal costs). But I ordered recently and the plants took weeks to arrive, one has subsequently died and despite the fact it was part of a hedge (so several in a row), they argue (with no evidence whatsoever) it was due to the cold weather. Very handy for them - Id suggest that if I plant cant survive the cold in central London, it is not fit for sale anywhere in the UK.

• Range of Products

Catherinelondon's Response to fotherd's Review

Written on: 09/06/2012

Thanks. After a bad experience with a new internet company I now read the reviews BEFORE I order from anywhere new. My mum had given me their brochure, which she picked up the RHS chelsea show, and I was just about to order (>£100 worth) and I thought I check the reviews first so you have saved me a lot of grief!!

Thanks very much