SportLived Cricket Coaching

Stephenbliss's review of Sport Lived - www.sportlived.co.uk

“SportLived Cricket Coaching ”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by Stephenbliss (1 review written)

cant fault my mentor, there for me whenever i had an issue or a question.
brilliant blend of characters, sportlived clearly dont take on any plebs!
my coaching school exceeded all expectations and gave my CV a huge boost.
although i will say that you need to inform us before we purchase the experiance that we will not get the quoted 10 hours a week of coaching, i averaged 8-9. in addition to that the fact that schools break up and during these times you need to help arrange alternative work or hopefully coaching, i was left with very low funds over the christmas period with no work until the end of jan and had to dig into my own funds, which if you refer to the details of the package it simply states 10 hours a week of paid coaching. this wouldnt have been a problem if it was stated that i would be out of work.
the days out are great but very few and far between, you need to have a social mentor that will arrange days/nights out on a weekly basis as i felt we lost contact with sportlived for most of the trip, it is a unfamiliar city and we need to be shown around all the best bars, parks ect. even if it was something as simple as a group text that read "SportLived get yourself down to the elephant and wheel barrown tonight to enjoy some authentic oz live music and $5 pints"
overall the experiance was unforgettable and the people made it incredible.
thanks.