My Sport Lived Experience

andrewmooneey's review of Sport Lived - www.sportlived.co.uk

“My Sport Lived Experience”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by andrewmooneey (1 review written)

My time in Australia was the best time of my life. Playing cricket everyday in the academy was amazing and the coaches became our friends and mentors. I have vastly improved my game and I have my coaches to thank for that.I played for one of the teams at University of Queensland club and the people were friendly and sociable. During one of my games, kangaroos stopped play. How Aussie is that!

My accomodation in the University was perfect as it was seconds away from where I was playing cricket. The food was great, we could swim in the Uni pool and were allowed to practice cricket when we wanted which included under floodlights at midnight!

I have to give big thanks to our mentor for looking after us and organising excellent trips and experiences like surfing and watching sports at the Gabba and Suncorp Stadium. Heather also organised the best day of my time in Australia when we were able to train with the West Indian and Australian national cricket teams. We've got the photos to prove it!

I have made new friends and would like to thank all the people who made my time in Australia enjoyable.I want to go again.