Unforgettable experience in Paradise with GVI!

CatP23's review of Global Vision International - www.gvi.co.uk

“Unforgettable experience in Paradise with GVI!”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by CatP23 (1 review written)

I volunteered with GVI in Fiji for two weeks. Whenever I talk about my experience (which is quite often!) I wish I had been able to go for longer. I had an incredible time working one-on-one with the students who were lagging behind in reading, English comprehension and maths. However, beyond just the actual volunteering, the other volunteers and staff really helped to make my experience unforgettable. The atmosphere on base was so fun and friendly and I know that I have made some life-long friends. I was nervous, but these people helped to allay my fears and made it one of the best times of my life! Whilst the conditions were basic, I wasn't going there for a luxury holiday. I was there to help make a difference and that I am sure GVI do! GVI is a really worthwhile and beneficial organisation that works well with and within the communities in which they are based. I am eagerly anticipating my next GVI experience, wherever and whenever that may be!