Seychelles marine & diving paradise!

Guest's review of Global Vision International - www.gvi.co.uk

“Seychelles marine and diving paradise!”

Written on: 21/11/2011

After completing my Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Biology and Ecology, I decided to take a break from studying and took part in the PADI Dive Master Internship and Marine Conservation Training in the Seychelles with Global Vision International in April 2011. I learnt so much about myself, other people, the Seychelles, diving and the natural environment. I couldn’t believe that I found a programme that combined my love of the sea with the chance to stay with a group of volunteers from all over the world in a tropical paradise!I loved the fact that I could get a break from city life and things like traffic, television, computers. It allowed me to become so relaxed and enjoy the important things in life! I've made such good friends from around the world and have become addicted to diving. I would recommend this expedition to anyone looking for a change of scene, a chance to meet new people and for those who love the marine environment. It was an excellent experience!