Very helpful company!

Guest's review of Gap 360 - www.gap360.com

“Very helpful company!”

Written on: 09/04/2013

Right from the offset, I felt I could ring up the company as many times as I wanted and ask all the silly little questions that popped into my head - I've never volunteered abroad before, so I had plenty of them!! The only downside was that the office was not open on the weekends and I flew out on a sunday, so I couldn't ask any last minute questions, but I know they are a fairly new company, so maybe as they grow, this could be improved?

Before I actually agreed to going on the trip, it would have been nice to know exactly where I was going, but I understand they probably wouldn't have told me as then I could go through the establishment themselves and bypass the company, however, I can safely say that I'm really glad to have gone through Gap 360 as I knew there was always someone at the end of the phone line, not an operator and the safety and security of knowing there would actually be somewhere to go once I arrived in South Africa, you hear stories all the time of people that organise things and when they get there, the place does not even exist.

Overall a really good company, I just hope they don't lose their intimacy as they grow in success.