Absolute Oz Jobs Absolutely Fantastic

Guest's review of Gap 360 - www.gap360.com

“Absolute Oz Jobs Absolutely Fantastic”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I just finished my week in Sydney with Gap 360 (absolute oz jobs) and it was the best time of my life. Deciding to spend a year in Australia is a big decision, but Gap 360 and the guys they use in Oz made me feel so much more comfortable.

I booked my trip a while ago with Russ and I was happy with the communication from the office. They organised a pickup from the airport and my bed was waiting at the Wake Up hostel.

After that it was pretty much non-stop, but in a good way. We found out how to get our cashpoint card, bank account, insurance number, and how to get a job. Then it was a massive boat cruise and a bit of partying.

The high point was when we went to Port Stephens for two nights chilling out on the beach. We got to meet Josie the kangaroo and hang out on the beach.

Absolute Oz Jobs is now over but I am ready to get my first job and I am moving into a flat with someone I met on the trip.

My advice - just do it!!!

Hdingwall89's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Hey, I am signing up to the absolute Oz Jobs. I am travelling on my own, a little nervous about this as it's a massive decision, hoping it will be fine. Do you think travelling on your own with this as a starter point is a great thing? Looking forward to meeting new people! Reviews sound really good. Hope you're enjoying the rest of australia, can't wait now!!

Beckiii393's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hey ive just been reading over reviews as I want to sign up to the absolute Oz trip as well. I am also travelling alone which is a very scary thought but hoping to meet people before I go over so its a little less scary. If your also looking for a friend send me a wee email (:

Travisu16's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Hello! I am back now and it was AMAZING. I want to go back. Jobs were easy to get and the office in Sydney was really helpful. I went on my own and it was scary at first but I made so many friends that first week - I even ended up living with one of them! Have a great time!!!

Travelabbieo's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2013

It sounds like you did what I'm thinking about doing. Thanks for the review!! How has your first job panned out?