Great support, Amazing project!

Guest's review of Gap 360 - www.gap360.com

“Great support, Amazing project! ”

Written on: 17/02/2013

I went to India in November, and I had the most incredible time of my life. I've wanted to go to India all my life, but it always seems very daunting, and I never really knew what to expect. So I was searching through the internet and saw the 'Volunteer in the Himalayas' project that Gap 360 offer, and I knew straight away this was the project for me. My travel advisor and all the staff at Gap 360 were so helpful and made me feel so comfortable before I went. I asked a million questions (sorry about that!) and they were always answered by a friendly member of the team and always in the same day.

My experience over there was unreal! The projects were so worthwhile and I could see the difference I'd made even though I was only there for 4 weeks. It's long term improvement, so although there is still so much that needs to be done, I felt that my small contribution was still enough to make a difference. The volunteer staff were also really happy to help me organise extra trips, so I could really experience India!

I absolutely loved it, would recommend it to everyone, and am now searching for my next trip on the website... I'm thinking Thailand!