Welcome to South Africa!

Guest's review of Gap 360 - www.gap360.com

“Welcome to South Africa!”

Written on: 22/11/2012

Well where to start!....A concoction of excitement and nerves were buuilding up inside me weeks before leading up to my travel date but something deep inside told me this trip was going to be fantastic and that I would have no regrets. I was right it was! Gap 360 were great- always at the other end of the phone/email for whenever I had a question regardless how big or small. This made me feel at ease especially before visiting a country like South Africa, where there can often be worry about the unknown. There were times when volunteering could be difficult but I have no regrets at all and my decision to choose this trip was the best and has truly made my year so far. From Safari, to Wine Tours to climbing Table Moutains and lets not forget Tequila Tuesday! The experience was amazing....It just feels very wierd to now be back at my desk with all my fantastic memories with the wonderful new friends I made, even if it does feel strange to be so tanned/burnt in November and to see Christmas trees in 30oc heat! People and place- fabulous! Would def use Gap 360 again...