Playseat Challenge Racing Simulator Gaming Chair is Superb!

From 1 review

usKeller348's review of Playseat Challenge Simulator Racing Gaming Chair

Playseat Challenge Simulator Racing Gaming Chair

“Playseat Challenge Racing Simulator Gaming Chair is...”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by usKeller348 (1 review written)

I love my gaming, I love my gaming chairs - as do the whole family.

I've always had a sound chair and me and my family already own the fabulous X-Dream Rocker and BraZen gaming chairs. We wanted a racing simulator chair to go with our Logitech GT steering wheel and pedal combination. That's where the Playseat Challenge comes in!

Why is this a superb chair?

PRICE: I bought this chair from BoysStuff.co.uk - they always appear to have the cheapest gaming chairs - for £174.95. This price is about £50 to £100 cheaper than any other half decent racing simulator gaming chair I could find.

FUNCTIONALITY: The Playseat Challenge is very different from any other racing simulator chairs I have seen in that it is not on a heavy fixed metal frame. The Playseat Challenge is brilliantly engineered - being a relatively light weight (about 10kg) and foldable for easy storage. It claims to be able to operate with all major brands of steering wheel and pedals. It certainly works with my Logitech steering wheel.

Forza Motorsport 5 will never be the same for me!

Fully recommend this chair.

• Playseat Challenge Racing Simulator Gaming Chair - £174.95