BraZen by Name & BraZen by Performance!

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Guest's review of BraZen Cobra Gaming Chair

BraZen Cobra Gaming Chair

“BraZen by Name and BraZen by Performance!”

Written on: 05/01/2014

I recently purchased a BraZen Cobra Gaming Chair from BoysStuff.

I was attracted to this chair because it has a distinctive and classy look been bright red in colour. Most other gaming chairs appear to be a combination of mostly blacks and grey.

I had never heard of BraZen Gaming Chairs before but took comfort from the fact that it was being sold by the likes of Argos, Game, Littlewoods and BoysStuff.

I eventually bought from BoysStuff for three reasons - they were the cheapest and they offered an aftersales technical help desk should I need it and sold gaming chair accessory spares (eg audio cables).

The BraZen gaming chair is genuinely suitable for an average sized adult.

The speaker sound quality is good.

The chair is battery powered (one less cable to have around) and therefore if you but an audio transmitter and receiver (not included with chair) you can have a genuinely fully wireless gaming chair! I am not aware of any other adult sized gaming chair which has his facility.

In summary, in my opinion - the BraZen Cobra Gaming Chair is a good quality gaming chair at a very fair price!

• Addiction Level