Just A Bumpy Road

Guest's review of Game Mine www.gamemine.com

Game Mine www.gamemine.com

“Just A Bumpy Road”

Written on: 15/02/2013

I've been with GameMine for about a year now, and I've had very little problems with them. I usually have about a hundred or so games in my queue, so I receive two games in a timely manner.

My only problem is that their system seems to have random fifty dollar charges, and these are usually reversed in a day when you get a hold of their customer service. My other problem is their social media presence has disappeared. They used to interact with fans and actually have a voice, lately there's been nothing.

While I still use the service with no actual problems, it's much better then many of their competitors who swindled hundreds of dollars from me. I recommend them for their selection and their attitude, which is willing to work with you. Assuming you're willing to realize this is a very small team, then there's little problems you should have.

• Game Availability