Clueless company with unhelpful staff!!

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

409Coffey's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Clueless company with unhelpful staff!!”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by 409Coffey (1 review written)

We started an account with Boomerang in April 2014, picked a couple of games that we wanted for our trial, none of them arrived. 2 weeks later, we phoned up, advised the company of the situation and they were apologetic. They told us that they would restart our trial, send out a test game to ensure we were getting everything and a lost games form.

Another 2 weeks pass, no lost game form, the test game arrives (finally) and a monthly subscription is missing from my account... Called up, I was advised of a refund and I stated I wanted to cancel the account due to all the trouble I've had, Was told everything had been cancelled... 1 month later, another payment was taken from my account which has caused me to incur bank charges...

Called up, have been told that they can refund the payment but can do nothing to pay back the bank charges caused by themselves!!

Will never use this company or recommend them to anyone ever. -10/10

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

• Online

Game Hired -

Boomerangrentalsadmin's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi 409Coffey,

Sorry to hear that your games were lost in the post and it took so long to sort out. Have you received the two lost game forms from us and is the account fully closed now?

The Boomerang Team