Great & fast service!

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

Azurex's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Great and fast service!”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Azurex (1 review written)

I was not to sure about joining this rental service because of some reviews but I wanted to try the trial because there was nothing to lose and it was a fantastic choice! I chose the lowest package 'Value 1' and rented a game and I received it in 2 days! They sent the next game the day after they got it!

I am really glad i joined them. I recommend this service to anyone in the UK who is looking for a cheap and fast rental service.

I am thinking of upgrading to unlimited so that I can get more than just 1-2 games a month, its worth it.

Another feature that seems great is the 'Block Purchase'! The 'Block Purchase' is where you can buy months of membership in one go and save over £20 depending on your membership!

Also you can buy games from them for as cheap as £5.99 and their yours to keep. Or if you rent a game and you like it you can keep the game for a really cheap price and they send you the box and manual.

Start renting at www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

• Online

Game Hired -

Boyred14's Response to Azurex's Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Can U please tell me something can I keep every game that I rent for free or do I have to pay extra for it