quick service, good value for money

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

mattyleeds's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“quick service, good value for money”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by mattyleeds (1 review written)

I have been using boomerang since the xbox one release day. After seeing many poor reviews I decided to just give them a go anyway and I have to say I am glad that I did! My first game took longer than anticipated to arrive so after one email to customer service I received a reply within 24 hours and also my first months fee back quickly followed by the dispatch of another game. I have rented 3 thus far and each time I have waited no more than 5 days from the point I put the game being returned into the post box to the point the next game coming through my letter box. As I write this titanfall is in the post due tomorrow after returning the completed tomb raider on Sunday. I have been completely satisfied with all aspects of the service thus far and long may it continue.

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

Boomerangrentalsadmin's Response to mattyleeds's Review

Written on: 03/04/2014

Thanks for your kind comments.

We have been working hard to bring our service back up to speed and we are now pretty much there.

Our aim now is to biuld on the service we provide and add new benefits for our customers throughout 2014.

Thank you.