Great.... until something goes missing in the post!

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

Guest's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Great.... until something goes missing in the post!”

Written on: 21/02/2014

Where to start? Good service over 3 months and then the inevitable gone missing in the post event.

Duly waited the 7 days suggested by the site and then phone Customer Support. After a 30 minute battle with Marc it turns out they want to force me onto a 6 month pre paid agreement in order to register the games as lost and start sending me games again.... this is after suggesting that I find some "cheap" second hand copies to send in as replacements!

Can you believe the gaul of a company who try to penalise the customer for using their service!

So here we are, a week with no games, no apology from Boomerang, but a healthy dose of it's my fault and I'm to blame and I need to sort it out. What utter clap trap. So I've had to put a bar on them taking any further funds from my account and shall also be reporting them to the necessary authorities.

Save yourself the heartache and just don't sign up, not even for a free trial as they will try to use anything going wrong against you!

Don't be lured in - it WILL take 2 days out of your life to sort it all out. Heed my advice!

• Game Availability