Amazing value

• Condition of Game

andy12's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Amazing value”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by andy12 (1 review written)

When a new game costs £50 and you can pay £10.99 and rent a game and complete it I find this incredible vaule. Then you can rent another game. Works perfectly for me. If I say in 5 months complete 5 games I've spent £54.95 instead of £250. Games where I would play ll year e.g fifa or cod I buy but fun new games I use boomerang for. Highly recommeneded.

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

• Online

Game Hired -

Webstoker's Response to andy12's Review

Written on: 10/01/2014

I agree with your review if this was the case exellent but to many people including myself Boomerang is a site that must not I repeat not be used the phone number given for instance the number is not on multiple lines for customer service staff members to answer oh no its one persons phone mail box which as us current customers no is always full not letting you air your problem. Contact us they say and we'll get back to you in 48hours max now ive been waiting 6 days. I bought a 3 monthly pack for my xbox1 they've charged my card £43 yet still my account says not accepted. This is starting to smell and I and 2 of my friends who have also had no games through are getting very worried indeed. What can we do who we complain to please help if anyonecan just want to play a game like we used to with lovefilm and Tesco dvd game rental before they were the days. I feel something needs to be done please advise us anyone