German engineering & quality

dhopkins's review of Metro Wardrobes - www.metrowardrobes.co.uk

“German engineering and quality ”

Written on: 09/03/2017 by dhopkins (1 review written)

I have been looking for bespoke fitted wardrobes for a while which I needed for my 6 bed house and have learnt quite a lot about the ins and outs of such products.

After shopping around the market, I realised for longevity of wardrobes and its design, we'd really be after German quality, like anything else, Germany have the finest products in the world. It's quite rare to find a London company with competitive prices not only offering German quality but also manufacturing on site from German machinery. It was a great find when I was searching through the many companies online.

I called up and they advised me to pay them a visit to their showroom in Greenford. Fortunately the director who was available talked me through the possibilities of how much specification they would be able to do and he showed me the machines he works with. I was quite impressed as no other company could show or offer me the same and I never felt that sales pressure I had from others I visited.

So we compiled a design and I found it extremely easy to talk through my ideas with the team. The fitters were extremely professional and got on with the job. Within a week, all 6 bedrooms were fully fitted with no complications. I oversaw the process and as the wardrobes were cut and made ready in their factory, it now just needed assembling at our house. The fitters were helpful and asked my input through out.

If you are looking for German products and services, this is the company for you however don't take my word for it go to visit there showroom to view, you'll be pleased to have found them.