DESERVE MY $ BACK WHEN YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED

JUSTNOTRIGHTBADCUSTOMERSERVICEPERIOD's review of Furniture Depot

“DESERVE MY $ BACK WHEN YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED ”

Written on: 08/03/2012 by JUSTNOTRIGHTBADCUSTOMERSERVICEPERIOD (1 review written)

I DO REALIZED AND UNDERSTAND A NO REFUND AND NO RETURN POLICY BUT NOT WHEN ITS YOUR ERROR NOT MINE...I DESERVE MY MONEY BACK WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP MY TRUNDLE THEY DIDNT HAVE THE MODEL I ORDERED. ALSO I WAS TOLD I WAS GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK THE NEXT DAY.. I CAME BACK TWO DAYS LATER AND NOW IM BEING TOLD IM NOT GETTING A REFUND THE BED IS NOW COMING IN THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. I WENT AND BOUGHT NEW FURNITURE SOMEWHERE ELSE SPENT 4 TIMES THE MONEY. WHEN I COULD HAVE SPENT LESS IN YOUR STORE AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP THE BED THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN I WENT FOR PICK UP. ONCE AGAIN ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU SAID I WAS GETTING A REFUND BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE THAT MODEL. I WENT ELSE WHERE AND BOUGHT A BED BECAUSE OF THAT. JUST THOUGHT PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUISNESS THERE DEALING WITH. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!AND YOUR STAFF HUNG UP ON ME MANY TIMES!