Still waiting for bedroom furniture

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tracyoshea's review of MFI

“Still waiting for bedroom furniture”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by Tracyoshea (1 review written)

Ordered bedroom furniture on 31st may ,the order can on 6th June ,doors to wardrobe were damaged so phoned mfi to complain and another set were ordered.AGain had a delivery date as13th June ,the doors arrived and again were damaged ,having taken another day of work and waited in for this delivery I was not happy so again phoned mfi to see what was going on and why was it that the doors were damaged again .Customer service were not very helpful and each time they said they would ring me back they never did ,I sent a email of complaint on the 10th June and am still waiting for some one to get back to me looks like I will never get a reply.Another delivery date was arranged for 24th June so had another day of work only for them to be delivered damaged again (someone is taking the mick now) phoned yet again and was told some one will phone me back on that same night that call was never made.Have phoned again to speak to a team leader who as always is busy am now waiting for them to call me back wonder if they will.

• Bedroom wardrobe and cost enough

• Quality of service