WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

EllenLa-mer's review of Laura Ashley

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by EllenLa-mer (1 review written)

I arranged for my new bed and matching ottoman to be delivered today. I was given a three hour delivery slot in which my items would arrive and advised that 30 minutes prior to this I would receive a call from the driver. My husband was only ten minutes away, so this would give him plenty of time to get to our house to take receipt of the delivery. Guess what....the 30 minute call didn't materialise and instead I received a voicemail from the Laura Ashley offices to say the driver was outside my house. I called back within a minute of receiving the call, but by the time I got through their automated phone line, not to mention being hold for over ten minutes the driver had long gone. I was then put through to a customer services advisor who was so busy chatting to her colleague she couldn't hear that my call had been through to her and I was subject to listening to her brain numbing conversation about the lottery...eventually she did hear me, but advised she could only rebook my delivery for another day now. I was put through to a manager called Ryan who sounded almost happy when I said I was left with no option but to cancel the order. I had spent almost £3k on these items and feel extremely disappointed that my custom is not valued in anyway. I can honestly say, I will NEVER shop in Laura Ashley again.

• Salisbury

Branch Visited

• Bed and matching ottoman (around £3k)