Appalling is understatement

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Ikea

“Appalling is understatement”

Written on: 17/10/2012

Absolute torrid service I emailed their CEO who didnt even have decency to respond, driver broke my unit, two deliveries planned post this and they didnt even turn up!. Mailed their CEO again got no responce do not order from this company. I wasted over an hour on a mobile phone trying to reoslve this. Customer Experience is useless

• Online

Branch Visited

• furniture

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mammyg's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2012

I ordered 3 pks Ledberg lights on line it is supposed to be delivered 17th Oct it is now 17:05, and I have been in all day,never received confirmation e.mail, considering that the goods were paid for by credit card . they were ordered last week and that the address for delivery was perfectly clear and it was the same as the billing address.I will never order anything from Ikea on line again. If no goods are delivered I shall contact my credit card company . Also I shall notify my local paper as to shoddy this service is.They do not deserve even one star

Lmte123's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2012

I so have to agree with you....CUSTOMER SERVICE...that's the best joke of 2012, or any other year for that matter!!