Customer service Leeds UK

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Ikea

“Customer service Leeds UK”

Written on: 16/09/2012

I urge to think twice before even going into an IKEA Store. Read the internet first, This company is bent, tax, moriality, historical black cloud (It is said) over founder,in fact everything. How they get a fire cetificate is unknown, the disorrentation is deliberate. We have had a showdown with Leeds for being rude to both myself and mywife of 2 occasions over the same piece of Kitchen Furnature (which never actually got). I was told, I could not complain by a Young girl mascerading as "The manager". Aparantly you never meet a manager!. We could only have our money back in return for personal details and a visit to the store or they offer a credit note, they will not credit back to a Card. IKEA do not have an email address for their HQ, or a telephone number, They Do not want you to trouble them with problems. IKEA Have no Cheque acount so we where led to believe, how ever after a hell of a lot of Emailing and the threat of West Yorkshire Trading Standards, they suprise Suprise found a cheque book and sent a refund to an accomodation adddress for us. They are profensional .......ers: RED HOT tips:- email the owner on Kristian.Sjoholm@Inter-IKEA.com and the Uk director on martin.hansson@ikea.com The Uk HQ is on ikea3.coat@ikea.com; But best of all purchase somewhere else, they are not worth the hassle. Life must be too comfortable for them, in these troubled times.

• LEEDS

Branch Visited

• Furnature £25

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mikelund04's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2012

Very useful review thanks, you made up my mind not to go near them.