Terrible customer service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Hannahola's review of Ikea

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 25/08/2012 by Hannahola (1 review written)

I purchased a bed and mattress from IKEA however the bed delivered was incorrect. To correct IKEA's mistake has taken almost 2 months to do. After numerous phone calls, talks with the team leader and manger and visits to the Edmonton,UK store and several unkept promises by IKEA nearly 2 months after the purchase is the bed now only being picked up by IKEA. After weeks of frustration I no longer want the bed swap and want my money returned. If I did not know better I would believe that IKEA tried to make me keep the bed due to their incompetence. I would strongly advice making sure that anything delivered is checked there and then on the spot to avoid the stress I have gone through.

In the time being I have purchased another bed with Argos and very happy with that.However, IKEA do make lovely beds and their mattress is great but on the other side their mattress do not fit a standard double bed meaning you would have to purchase any sheets from IKEA.

They really do try to force customers to stay with them.

• Edmonton