I want ZERO STARS! Just AWFUL!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Goldeeloks's review of Ikea

“I want ZERO STARS! Just AWFUL!”

Written on: 13/01/2012 by Goldeeloks (1 review written)

This was my first, last and only experience with Ikea. Never again!

After several people telling me how 'wonderful' and what an experience shopping here was, they only got it half right! From the moment we entered the store there was no help. I knew what I wanted to purchase but had no idea where it might be located. Upon finally locating an employee I was greeted with, "ugh, follow the arrows". I wondered if I had wandered into some fresh shopping hell and it was confirmed by the next employee that I encountered. Again, "Would you tell me where I can find this item". Again, "just follow the arrows. It will take you through the store". For the record, I am not Dorothy and I don't want to follow the yellow brick road.
We finally found the item and just getting to the check out was awful. Where are the check outs? Right, follow the arrows... found the bin, selected the box and get to check out. ONLY ONE register had a person checking people out and godforbid I was paying cash. Then it priced wrong and I was told to step out of line and they would get a manager. Really? Why? He wasn't helpful either.
NEVER EVER AGAIN!

• Tampa

Branch Visited

• Expedit Book Case

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Rt247's Response to Goldeeloks's Review

Written on: 14/11/2012

Ikea is good for basic and cheap products, I wouldnt recommend it if your looking to add beautiful pieces of furniture etc. I have come accross a site which is really good for home accessories, is Rainbowtrunk.