bullies & extremely rude staff !!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of DFS - www.dfs.co.uk

“bullies and extremely rude staff !!!!”

Written on: 30/04/2012

If you have any sense you will stay well clear of this place. After handing over a large cash deposit and waiting several days to hear back from the finance company might i add the salesman told us we would know right away if we had been accepted We have rang them off our own backs and have been told we were knocked back for the finance days ago and as the sofa is now ordered they wont refund our deposit they would like the rest of the money paid immediately for the sofa we ordered. We told them we dont have the money and want to cancel the order and have our deposit refunded and have now been told this is at the managers discretion. I requested the manager to call me immediately and after waiting several hours I was called back I was informed to becareful what i say as i might get in trouble with the law and hung up on mid conversation by the store manager !!!! some customer service its a complete joke!!!!The salesman is convieniently on his holidays so isnt available to comment!!! All i want is my money back and after 10 phone calls so far im yet to recieve it !!!

• gateshead metro centre