Incomplete delivery, all contact ceased on their part.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

JamieBales069's review of Blue Amigo www.blueamigo.co.uk

“Incomplete delivery, all contact ceased on their part.”

Written on: 11/08/2012 by JamieBales069 (1 review written)

I placed an order late February 2012. I received ONE of the two canvasses ordered TWO months later. I had left myself a month just incase the order was late, as one of the canvasses was for my niece's first birthday.

I have contacted Blue Amigo 4 times in total since receiving half of my order and have heard nothing back from them on any of those 4 occasions. So, needless to say, my niece never got that first birthday present and I'm here writing this review because I'm sick of trying to get hold of them.

I don't know what else I can tell you, because I've had no correspondence from them at all. I can't get a refund because Paypal won't let me open a dispute for a transaction that long ago - So I'm £20 out of pocket, they're probably a good few £ up, as it wouldn't surprise me if more than one person has had the same problem.

All I can say is steer clear, you might be saving a few £ by opting to use these people's service over a major company, but at the end of the day it's really not worth the hassle involved JUST to make sure your order is being processed. I certainly won't be using them again, no matter who the hell recommends them to me.

You've been warned - learn from my mistake, please.

• Two A2 canvasses

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jamiebales069's Response to JamieBales069's Review

Written on: 13/09/2012

I'm back! Still haven't received ANY correspondence, nor a refund or my original order. I'll be contacting Paypal who will hopefully refuse to deal with them in future, saving everybody else the hassle that comes with it.