Wrong wardrobe delievered!

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Bensons for Beds

“Wrong wardrobe delievered!”

Written on: 08/04/2013

Never again will I order from this company!!!!

I ordered a wardrobe the end of January 2013, it got delievered but it was not what I had ordered. Went back into store, after about 3 phone calls I finally could order the wardrobe, the right one this time again!!! But I would have to wait 7 weeks for it!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote an email of complaint, but no one emailed back so I had to chase it up. I was told I couldn't do anything into I recieved the wardrobe, then they would discuss compensation.

Finally the right wardrobe has just been delievered. However when I rung back up to discuss compensation, I was told £30 in vouchers to spend in store!!!!!!! £30!!! Joke!!!!!! I would never buy anything again from them. So unhelpful. Waiting since end of January for the right wardrobe, having the trouble of moving everything and staying in, and they are offering me £30 in vouchers!!!!!!! I then said that wasn't good enough so now they are considering £50 back on the card, if I go back into the store to have it put on the card !! God knows why they can't do it over the phone, yet it's ok to buy over the phone but not get a refund!!!!!

• Quality of service

Mogsy2013's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2013

Hope you didn't receive my correct colour chest of draws!!! I received my delivery last Weds only to discover that I hadn't received my chest of drawers. I rang the distribution centre who said that they had a return matching the description of my missing item( obviously overlooked by the delivery men). They said they would keep it back and deliver it today(7 weeks since order). On opening the said item it's the wrong colour!!! I rang customer services who said they would chase it up and call me back,,,,, guess what,,,,, no phone all but I was told it could possibly be 6 weeks again. I have already reported a damaged wardrobe door which will take 3-4 weeks. I am 1 angry customer!!!