Had for 4 years now

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Hotpoint FFA64

“Had for 4 years now”

Written on: 29/08/2013

Since purchasing my Hotpoint FFA64 from my local Comet I have been very plesed with it. It looks nice and I was surprised at how quiet it is when on.
My only concern is the spare parts - i.e. replacing the freeezer drawers are very expensive to buy so at the moment I have masking tape holding one of my drawers that has broken together. Seems to have done the job though as everything is still frozen.
I took out an extended waranty and have only just had to call an engineer out. I telephoned last Thursday morning at 11:15 to seay that the Fridge in my Fridge/Freezer had stopped working - I was told that they would put it as a priority, but couldn't guarantee when an engineer would be able to call. Lo and behold at 1pm the engineer was at my door. Took less than an hour to
find tha fault and fix it.
So I was glad that it wasn't a major job and that I would have to have a new Fridge/Freezer instead, as this one is just the right size for my husband and myself.

• More than 1 year