Great product & delivery but oh the poor office support

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Hotpoint FF200LP

“Great product and delivery but oh the poor office support”

Written on: 18/01/2013

An emergency fridge/freezer replacement was necessitated when the existing one died suddenly. After frantic evaluations of possible replacements of the right size, I discovered that most high street shops had very long delivery times. I found that Pixmania sold my chosen Hotpoint FF200LP replacement and telephoned to check on availability and delivery. I was informed that it was available and could be delivered in about 3 or 4 days. The telephone assistant then said that I could order over the phone and that she would help. Big mistake
After about 15 minutes, she still hadn't managed to complete the procedure and went away to get help. I placed order on line and was delighted to get an email that evening saying the unit would be delivered the next day. The need to reverse the door opening resulted in another phone call where I was passed around like a parcel from dept to dept and the total phone bill for both calls was about £7. The expensive service included a call on the chosen day that never occurred. Last gripe was the poor manual which did not show the working of the control switches and lights. However I did manage to download this information online.
An excellent service let down by incompetence and poor attention to essential customer needs.

• 1 - 6 months