SMS MARKETING SOLUTIONS MADE SIMPLE!

KieranRareCandy's review of Textlocal - www.textlocal.com

“SMS MARKETING SOLUTIONS MADE SIMPLE! ”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by KieranRareCandy (1 review written)

When googling "Bulk SMS Marketing" I was dreading reading through page upon page of complicated jargon with high monthly prices attached... However, I found TextLocal who proved me wrong....

I created an account with TextLocal after looking for a SMS Marketing / Campaign Manager for my Events Management business, I needed to relay messages to my staff and potential clients in one go without spending hours typing in phone numbers manually on my handset, After visiting TextLocal and watching a few short, easy to understand video tutorials I had an up and running TextLocal account, I was given 10 FREE SMS's to use on a trial basis which I used to test the service and it did work! Perfectly! - Straight away I purchased a credit package and imported my contact database into TextLocal, It was so easy, All I had to do was upload my Excel file of contact and they were automatically added to my account in a safe & secure way.

I then drafted a message, click the group of contacts I wished to send to and the messages left my account, in seconds I began to receive responses to the campaign message I had sent, This was enough for me to prove the service did work effectively, however for those in doubt, TextLocal provide a really good statistics page that shows which messages reached the recipient and which had failed, out of the 200 people I had sent messages to, only one had failed and I believe this is due to them being abroad which is understandable.

All in all, This is a fast, easy to understand, easy to use solution for all your SMS Marketing / Campaign and Distribution needs.

Thank-You text local for providing an excellent platform, You have my business and I will recommend to others.

Kieran
RareCandy Events & Recruitment Ltd.