Definately the best!

jinjin's review of Milupa Aptamil First Infant Formula Milk

Milupa Aptamil First Infant Formula Milk

“Definately the best!”

Written on: 04/06/2011 by jinjin (2 reviews written)

My breast milk dried up at 9 weeks and i was suddenly left with choosing formula. I studied hundreds of reviews and ascertained that aptamil was clearly the overall best choice. I am so pleased with my decision because my LO has not suffered any colic, reflux or constipation. She is such a happy baby!!
The aptamil might not be the reason for having no problems with my LO but having read so many reviews there is definately something in it and i have no intention of switching. Yes, it is more expensive than the others but i'd rather go without myself to ensure my LO gets the best and happiest start in life.
Many people stated in the reviews that they chose certain formulas because it was what the hospital gave them so it must be the best. Let me tell you that the hospital will stock the cheapest formula, not necessarily the best so don't be fooled. Saying that, all formulas will give your child what they nutritionally need, Aptamil just does it with lesser risk of constipation and colic which in itself is priceless in preventing.