Fast, secure & convenient

• Speed of service

Cipriano's review of Xoom - www.xoom.com

“Fast, secure and convenient”

Written on: 17/09/2012 by Cipriano (1 review written)

Even though I have been faithful customer of Xoom for awhile, what really stick to my mind after all these years is the fact that my 1st remittance of I believed was $100 dollars was paid by Xoom. With these days and age, who would actually gives you FREE money? My only regret is that had I known this, I would have sent bigger amount....just kidding Because of what you guys did, I stopped using Lucky Money, LBC and even Western Union. Well done and keep up the good work.

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Frdingc's Response to Cipriano's Review

Written on: 17/09/2012

I am a relatively new client of Xoom.Com and I found very satisfied with the service. The remittance is fast, convenient, and safe. Yes the money is deposited and/or delivered to the recipient/s without delay. For the past few months, I had been sending money quite intermittently and so how about giving a good incentive for those who have become your regular, satisfied and happy clientele (perhaps a discount or free service every now and then. Or perhaps they could earn some points which are redeemable. I hope your company considers this assugestion. Thanks and God bless!