Happy But Needs Improvements

• Speed of service

Dominican40s's review of Xoom - www.xoom.com

“Happy But Needs Improvements”

Written on: 14/06/2012 by Dominican40s (1 review written)

Dear Sir, In the beginning, I was very satisfied, with your services. And I'm not looking too point the finger that has gone wrong, and not just to your online accessibility, that I still consider satisfactory, just needs improvement with editing of recipient information entered. I do a lot of money transfer that you'll see, on my record, But I seriously recommend, that the partnership you have with the distributor in the Dominican Republic, in the town of Bani. Be seriously spoken too. I had two transfers that, have been handled very poorly..with lies, and rudeness, when asked about the transfer, especially about when to expect the money gram. My wife who is my recipient, has been very badly spoken too, and when she's called the agencies, after several she was told that the delivery is being handed, and on it's way. Then what pushed me more, too write this review, is that yesterday I send a substantial amount, that had urgency. and it was delivered today, After several calls, that my wife made, asking them to hold the transfer there, with no prevail, and a lot of excuses. I look forward that this matter be addressed.

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Xoomcustomersupport's Response to Dominican40s's Review

Written on: 14/06/2012

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your experience. If you can send me more details to customerservice@xoom.com using the subject REVIEWCENTREHELP I will help to resolve the issue.

Matthew N