Alert! Stay away from this payment service!

• Speed of service

chance20's review of Western Union Money Transfer

“Alert! Stay away from this payment service!”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by chance20 (1 review written)

Western Union is the worst method to use instead of sending money to a seller or to an unknown person.

Even though they inform in the info section on their website that they are a service to send money fast to known persons (such as relatives etc), they don't do anything for protecting people who buy goods throught the net.
After all, when you get frauded by an expert fraud, they don't even help you to get him or take back your money through the law services.
Somehow they get the 5-10 Euros (or more) for each transaction and they are ok with that.

Stay away they are one of the worst pay-online methods. 100% UNSAFE.

• Personal

Type of customer

• Speed of service

Williamalabaster's Response to chance20's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

I'm not impressed at all and spent 2 1/2 hours with yet any resolve. The monies were sent to WU on 12/4, I was advised it took 3 - 5 business days. The electronic check was cashed by them on 12/4 and on 12/9 the problems only began: (a) the monies go to WUPay (subsidiary) and then to us (oh, short for "our checking account to draw interest with 100K's a day), and , (b) it takes a few more days for that to transfer to us (oh, short for "we can pick our nose while accruing interest). This was not shared until after speaking with them a total of 4 x's.
I believe WU has lost all elements of integrity and dignity.

I'd pursue another service as well, there are others that are seemingly competing and much better. Say goodbye to Western USE-LESS.