Can't Be Beaten

• Speed of service

Geoff.'s review of UKForex Foreign Exchange Services - www.ukforex.co.uk

“Can't Be Beaten”

Written on: 16/10/2012 by Geoff. (1 review written)

I regularly need to transfer GBS into Rands
Congratulations, Uk forex you can't be beaten for speed of service or exchange rates.

My latest transfer was needed urgently and decided on the weekend when trading was closed, but by allowing me to secure a spot deal at 20.00 on Sunday night, (The Australian trade is 11 hours in front of the U.K. ), It was ready for you to action and the funds were in the South African bank by Tuesday. Faultless.

Nataliedixon's Response to Geoff.'s Review

Written on: 22/10/2012

I have been using UK Forex now for a few years. I transfer money for payment of goods from the UK to Europe. The banks were taking a percentage and fees prior to that. So I have a dedicated account manager. He is excellent - Thanks Alex! He called a few months ago when he saw the Polish currency take a dive and I exchanged a large amount and secured that rate with minimal payment up front. It has saved me a substantial amount. Today it saved me £400+ in one transfer. If he hadn't called I would not have known as busy running the business. I cannot recommend this company highly enough and there is no comparison with the service or rates from the banks. Really good company and great staff.
Natalie Dixon