Excellent Service recommended

• Speed of service

walker276's review of Sell Us Your Currency - www.sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

“Excellent Service recommended”

Written on: 03/11/2012 by walker276 (1 review written)

This was the first time I had used Sell Us Your Currency and can recommend their service to anyone. I had a slight hiccup with my order online when trying to print the returns payment form this was not their fault but my browser service restricting pop-ups. I telephoned the Sell Us Your Currency and told them of my problem and the person I spoke to told me exactly what the problem was and so I was able to rectify it and print out the returns payment form. As I live in Edinburgh he also explained that if I wished to do so I could go to their office in Edinburgh and change my euros at the online rate and receive my cheque within a few minutes and save having to use the postal service. I did exactly that and had their cheque in my bank account within less than an hour. I personally found the whole service excellent and will definitely use their service again in the future should I need to do so. One other thing I should mention I came across their site through a search engine and their exchange rate online for euros was the best I could find and although I was a bit dubious at first about sending my euros to them not knowing anything about them I can only say that I was glad that I used their excellent service.

• Personal