Easy. Safe. Great deal.

• Speed of service

stefansuarez's review of Remitly - www.remitly.com

“Easy. Safe. Great deal.”

Written on: 09/08/2013 by stefansuarez (1 review written)

Sending money to the Philippines can be a pain. Sending offline? Forget it. I will not drive, park, and fall in line if I can send online. But when I tried other websites, they are so difficult to use and hide a lot of important information. Then they give me problems by not being on time or being vague about when the money will arrive and how much it will cost.

Remitly is never vague. They are 100% transparent. They tell me exactly how much I need to pay and how long it will take to arrive. They offer free transfers if I am willing to wait 3 days and only charge $4.19 when I need to send in a hurry. I tried calling their customer service once and they were friendly and made the whole process smooth and easy.

The only thing I wish was that I found out about Remitly.com sooner. That's why I'm leaving this review. Use them. You won't regret it.

• Business