First Class Service

• Speed of service

bairnsabroad's review of Foreign Currency www.foreign-currency.com

“First Class Service”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by bairnsabroad (1 review written)

How refreshing to experience something that happened exactly as you were told it would.

I had left my holiday currency a bit late this year. It was a mix of US dollars and Mexican Pesos. Shops were telling me it would take several days to get organised. Rates were also significantly poorer (I would have lost about a £100 buying from the tour company). After checking a few online direct offers ICE seemed to be the best and reviews backed up my initial view. However, there seems to be fewer and fewer things available in Britain that actually happens as you are promised. This one did.

I ordered online on a Saturday evening. The process was simple and made it very clear when I should expect my delivery. I needed the cash to arrive on the Tuesday and chose a premium service to make sure it arrived early on Tuesday to give me time to react if something went wrong. The package arrived at 08:15 which was a relief and assured me of no further distractions on what was already a very busy day with work commitments. The currency was well packaged and a picking note was enclosed for checking. There was a minor discrepancy on the mix of dollars but the total value was correct.

I had several e mails since I placed my order keeping me fully aware of progress and on the Monday I chose to call for some personal reassurance and got through quickly and spoke with an advisor who answered my concern promptly and with a surety in his voice. Excellent communication throughout.

Have already recommended to a colleague who is travelling soon and will also recommend to my employer Whois a global corporate.

• Personal