Never got account opened

• Accuracy

Guest's review of XE Currency Converter www.xe.com

“Never got account opened”

Written on: 02/02/2012

What total idiots.
I am a director of UK company with assets of about $30 million, and sent them company accounts to prove it.
I spent about two weeks sending them passport copies, driving license copies, bank statements, credit card statements plus spoke to them for almost an hour.
They didn't seem to understand that debit card charges are shown on a bank statement, not on a separate debit card statement. Also that the debit card number would not be shown on the bank statement.
So I sent them copies of Amex and Visa card statements.

They finally sent me a letter to be certified by an accoutant, attorney etc. proving who I was.

I told them to forget it.

Every email I got had a foreign name on it, Ingrida Eidenaite, Joanne Mohammad, Jeen Marasigan, Monika Sereikaite, Jovito O. Laxamana etc.
I have to wonder if this is a legitimate business at all.

My advice. Don't waste your time with them. You will just get frustrated.

• Accuracy

Guest's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2012

What foreign names are you complaining about in global company?