Be careful if you elect a safe place for your delivery

Guest's review of Goodness Direct www.goodnessdirect.co.uk

“Be careful if you elect a safe place for your delivery”

Written on: 07/12/2012

Ordered for the first time from Goodness Direct at the beginning of this week - approx £40 of frozen fruit.

I selected the option to deliver to my garage if nobody was home, and selected "any week day" as the preferred delivery day.

I did not hear anything regarding a delivery, and by chance happened upon a box of completely defrosted fruit in my garage today (Friday), which had apparently been delivered on Tuesday, so has been defrosting for 3 days. No card was left on the delivery day, and I was not notified.

I called to see if anything could be done, but apparently I had selected a specific delivery day (I did not; "any week day" was selected) so it's apparently my fault and nothing can be done.

I had planned to regularly order from the company but do not wish to give my business to one that won't offer to help at all when something goes wrong.

Ratsmagic's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2013

Why didn't you check in your garage if that's where you said to leave it?

And as you said any day, why didn't you check in there each day? How on earth can that be Goodness Direct's fault?