Working for Donald Russell Kintore

Guest's review of Donald Russell www.donaldrussell.com

“Working for Donald Russell Kintore”

Written on: 16/07/2013

On the internet, I have found that Donald Russell are looking for packers, so I decided to apply for the job. I had an interview after which it looked like I got the job, mainly because I used to be their employee and I know what the job was all about. Unfortunately, today I received a message that I will not work for them again because I do not have all the skills required. I think that is very funny because Donald Russell did not mention these "required skills" on the website and at the interview, nobody spoke about these "required skills" in actual fact from the interview it sounded like I have got the job since I have worked there before and knew exactly what I was doing. I find it hard to understand why I did not get the job. Especially because the ad is still on "gumtree" and other job websites, I am wondering which amazing skills I must have to work in this particular company.

Visit donaldrussell.com