customer service

Guest's review of Donald Russell www.donaldrussell.com

“customer service”

Written on: 23/03/2013

Having been a customer for a year or so, I was disappointed with the level of service i recieved when a delivery was delivered to the wrong address.

Contacted Donald Russell at 6pm after wating in all day, to be advised that i signed for the parcel or maybe it was a neighbour.....please check with neigbours.

After over an hour i was advised that the delivery was in fact in my trailer; which i didnt have, nor did any my neighbours.

24 hours later the parcel that had been in the trailer all night was returned to the depot, then re- delivered to me!!

I refused to sign for it. When i spoke to customer service they advised "yes, it wouldve been fine!!".......defrosted steaks, etc....then re-freeze?????

When i buy from a premier butcher i expect it to be delivered from the said place, not left over night in an unknown location for me to eat.

I was shocked with this and subsequently cancelled all orders and cancelled my account.

Visit donaldrussell.com

Ramsgate's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2013

They would have been fine and wouldn't have defrosted. If they had have done Donald Russell would have replaced them

Bopeep1's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2014

We have had the same problem recently. We had food delivered not frozen and the woman in customer service was quite rude when we told her we had to chuck the food away and that we were unhappy as it was for christmas (arrived 4 days before christmas). She, in a very exasperated voice, exclaimed that they would be have been fine!

donaldrussell.com