Try for yourself

Guest's review of Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

“Try for yourself”

Written on: 16/01/2013

I have read this book and 7lb in 7 days and have to ask if there is anyone out there who woz totally starving? I certainly was! I followed the recipes to the letter and my frame of mind is focused but my body woz empty and needing something more substantial than a wee glass of juice, although very tasty.

• Paperback

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Debslinky's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

I tried it, and loved it. I never felt hungry at all. The juice recipes usually yield around two full glasses' worth (not so wee), so it usually took me around half an hour to finish them (if I needed to finish them, they are quite filling). Many people have found they don't even need all five juices in the day as they are full. They are delicious, nutritious, filling and I feel great after my 7 days. I am now half-way through the 14-day Turbo Charge plan and the meals are lovely. I would recommend this healthy plan to anyone wanting to improve their body's health. I am 5 foot 5 and just on 8 stone anyway so didn't really need to lose weight, but I lost 6lbs and the few extra inches around my hips and tummy areas. What I'm especially pleased about is the difference it has made to my energy levels, sleep patterns and my skin, hair and nails. I feel clean, light and healthy inside and out.