Magimix 5200XL

Guest's review of Magimix 5200

Magimix 5200

“Magimix 5200XL”

Written on: 15/02/2013

I have just been on the phone to Magimix to try to claim damage done to our Magimix 5200XL. The damage occurred while juicing lemons. The juicing attachment split while juicing and jammed onto the shaft causing damage to the shaft. Magimix has a three year warranty on accessories. 10 year warranty on the motor. So no damage occurs to the motor the machine is designed to do damage to the shaft so that no damage occurs in the motor. The shaft is not covered under warranty. We have used the machine as intended. We have followed the instructions in the manual. We have not put any more pressure on the machine than needed. The accessory is not covered because we have applied too much pressure. When asked how much pressure should be applied the answer was a bit less than we used before. If we were to replace it and it happened again and we used less pressure, which would be useless because then the lemon wouldn't get juiced it still wouldn't be covered under warranty as we still would have used too much pressure. So before you buy one of these machines take note. The attachments have a three year warranty but it will probably be your fault that they broke even if you have used the machine as intended. The motor has a 10 year warranty but to save the motor the shaft will be damaged.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Service & Support

Nicholasrichie's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2013

My mom gave me magimix 5200XL but I did not use it because I prefer to squeeze my lemon manually with my own hand, I got more juices than this equipment.

Baref00T's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2013

You should be commenting about the review. Nobody is interested in what you do and what mom gave to you. This kind of comment is useless.