Pile of junk!! Honest!!

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Breville Anthony Worrall Thompson FP7

Breville Anthony Worrall Thompson FP7

“Pile of junk!! Honest!!”

Written on: 14/01/2012

Luckily bought from Argos with 3 year cover, broke after 1 week so took it back, broke 3 in 2 months, the pins that are on the bottom of the processor and liquidiser bases just snap off, really flimsy and it is REALLY a pile of junk, they did not have a AWT one in stock (AWT probably stole it!! :) ) so gave me a plain breville, just the same lasted 2 weeks, actually melted the processor with a piece of cinammon stick!!!
Finally got a WAHL replacement (James Martin) talk about fidley to use and no guts!!!

I cannot emphasise enough how bad the AWT machine is, buy from argos and get the 3yr cover they really do just swap for new!

• 1 - 6 months

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2012

I took your class Monday night and loved it! The 2.5 hours flew by. I was also telling polepe how funny you were ( when your husban wanted to use axe shower gel ). I really enjoyed myself and learned a lot. I did my first shop yesterday using the skills I learned from you and saved $46.00! So the class paid for itself and I saved money in top of that! Thank you for all your tips.