Had Riverford for years - but not any more...

Guest's review of Riverford Farm Organic Vegbox Home Delivery

“Had Riverford for years - but not any more...”

Written on: 24/01/2013

I've been having Riverford boxes for years and with very little complaint. However my box arrived yesterday with the meanest portions of fruit and veg in that I've ever seen... I'm sure I could have bought the same for half the money elsewhere... Riverford and I are done...

Pinkphoenix's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

did you speak to Riverford about this disappointing delivery or did you just cancel the box? I would be interested to know what they had to say and why they were unable to persuade you to stay as you mention you had used them for years and therefore presumably a loyal customer!

Quinnell46's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2014

I have also used them for years and when you contact to complain they are really not interested!