Brilliance with a capital B

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Jupiter diMedici 1011

Jupiter diMedici 1011

“Brilliance with a capital B”

Written on: 17/03/2012

I've recently purchased a diMedici 1011 and I've never once regretted my decision. I was enthralled since I've played my very first note and I still am. It's certainly the flute of choice after upgrading from an Armstrong 107E!

It's tone quality is absolutely lovely compared to all the other flutes I've tried. Any "genre" of tone is able to be played in the 1011 diMedici, from dark and "sexy" to light and "fluffy". Its appearance is the definition of "elegant"; my 1011 has engravings, which is a bonus. With a solid silver head-joint and body, it's an excellent value for money. Even the shopkeepers at my local music store praised the diMedici line for its brilliance!

So far, I haven't found any "flaws" in my 1011, so it's a 5-star rating throughout (and I'm not one to give 5-star ratings easily). Definitely a flute I would recommend for aspiring flautists! :)

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Intermediate

Reviewer's Musical Standard